Louis Riel Louis Riel was the organizer of Manitoba and the focal figure in the…
Things You Absolutely Must Do While in Canada
If you are planning a Canadian vacation, we would like to offer you a list of things you absolutely must do while in Canada. Touring places like Middlesex and Australia can offer a lot of excitement. However, that doesn’t mean that other places around the world lack thrill.
In fact, once you’ve spent some time in Canada, you might need to start looking for movers in Toronto. After all, switching locales to Toronto might prove quite exciting. And, Augusta Movers will make the process considerably less stressful and smooth. They will even pack and unpack everything for you. With that kind of personalized care you’ll have time to enjoy the rest of the areas on our list.
Visiting Canada with an Agenda
Sometimes when we go on vacation we figure we’ll decide what to do once we get there. However, visiting Canada with an agenda could make the experience considerably more enjoyable. Consider planning for these incredible Canadian adventures:
- Visit the Ocean Floor– Yes, we are suggesting that you take a walk on the ocean floor. At the Bay of Fundy the high tides can reach 54 feet. But when low tide arrives, you can literally walk the ocean’s floor and see fossils and carved rocks that have been lovingly named “the bear,” and “mother-in-law.” There will be plenty to take in. Learn more.
- Discover a Dinosaur– Summer months are the best times for these adventures. You’ll have the opportunity to explore Dinosaur Valley located in the city of Drumheller. Dinosaurs began being discovered at this location in the 1800s. And, people have been finding them there ever since. Get a ticket to tour Dinosaur Provincial Park and check out the paleontologists who are still digging in the area.
- American Eagle Watching– Bald eagles spend a lot of time in Canada. This is particularly true from mid-December to the middle of January. They love salmon and are always eager to enjoy those that are spawning in glacial waters. You can take a guided boat tour to watch them and take incredible pictures.
- Remember the Vikings– Lief, Eric the Red’s son, resided in L’Anse aux Meadows. You will want to make a trek to this historic site. You will enjoy the scenic route that gets you there, plus the iceberg sightings you will encounter from the shore. If you are looking for a memorable experience and a history lesson, do not miss this. And, before you leave the area, stop by Norstead. It will bring you back to the days of Viking trading ports. There’s great food and story-telling to be enjoyed by all. Follow this link for additional information.
- Howl with the Wolves– We know that wolves usually get a bad rap, but this is an unforgettable chance to embrace the wilds of nature. The best time to try this out is between August and September. Algonquin Park holds an annual Wolf Howl event. There are weekly events and public howls won’t cost you anything. But if you want to take a group tour, you’ll be looking at a couple of hundred dollars plus taxes.
Canada has more to offer than you think. Taking a tour with an agenda will help open your eyes to the beauty and adventure that awaits you there. If you need to learn more about things to do in Canada, please read this.