Have you ever wanted to visit places like Melbourne or Middlesex County with a limited…
Best European Cities To Visit This Year
Most of us love the idea of traveling, but never get to it, often because we do not know where to travel to. After all, how can it be easy to determine one special spot to see, right? We could say from experience that a Euro trip will be a trip to remember if you visit the right area. If you are a United Kingdom based individual who would love to go for a trip around the rest of Europe, get your bags packed. We have put together a list of the best European cities to visit this year, just for you:
- Istanbul: Even though the blue ribbon of the Bosphorus Strait separates Asia and Europe, Istanbul manages to have a bit of both continents. It has its fair share of minarets that wow all those who set their eyes upon them. The Sea of Marmara beckons all tourists to come have a small picnic by its side and the people make everyone feel welcomed at all times.
- Vienna: A city that contains the likes of the Habsburg’s Schonbrunn Palace and the Museum of Modern Art, Vienna is known well for its taste in music. For information on a place to stay, please click here.
- Barcelona: Constructions of renowned individuals such as Jean Nouvel and de Meuron marks the skies in the stunning city of Barcelona. After having a scrumptious meal at any eatery in this delightful city, you could take a stroll down any of its seven beaches. One of the best reasons to visit Barcelona would be to enjoy its relaxed pace of life while tasting the different cuisines available.
- Venice: This area may be one of the most loved cities in this world; countless of couples want to come and soak up the romantic feel of Venice. It is a wonder how this city does not change at all, living up to the expectations of all the tourists who drop by. Amazingly, most of Venice seems to be built on top of water, which is bliss for all lovers of boat rides.
- Florence: A place for delectable cuisine in abundance, Florence sees many people climbing to the top of the infamous Duomo. The museums, bright and unique shops and musical experience available here will come as a pleasant surprise when you get a taste of them.
- Amsterdam: Although this city is too small to relish in a car or a similar vehicle, Amsterdam can be thoroughly enjoyed on foot. Its collection of marvelous architecture, canals and bridges are a constant favorite among tourists. The art museums here are ranked as some of the best in the world, which means art lovers can get their fill with just one visit.
- Paris: Often deemed as the most romantic place on earth, Paris is colorful, full of life and lovable. It is best known for its Eiffel Tower, a place that has probably seen the highest number of kisses since year zero. If you do want to miss getting a feel of the grandiose life of Paris, get on a plane right now!